Since being chosen for the 2010-2011 TOS Review Crew I am determined to start blogging on a more regular basis. Now that I have the house fairly organized it's time to start on my time. I have loved this meme for a long time and decided to take the plunge and start my own list of things to be thankful for.
1. A husband who is also my best friend.
2. A nice home that is cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
3. A fabulous church family.
4. Three amazing kids who inspire me even when they challenge me.
5. The little wiggly fish in the ocean this weekend. God made them perfectly tiny.
6. The baby mockingbird fledglings from last week who seemed to think I could protect them. (So far so good)
7. A day of rest.
8. My mother, brother and grandmother now live less than an hour away in a safe house.
9. My husband has a good job.
10. We have our curriculum for next year and are ready to go anytime.